At Particle in Cell Consulting LLC we develop computer codes for analyzing flows of plasmas and rarefied gases. We also assist customers with general scientific computing tasks. We specialize in the following:
- Electric propulsion thrusters and plume-spacecraft interactions
- Plasmas in magnetic fields and cross-field transport
- Sputtering, laser ablation, and the plasma-wall interface
- Non-equilibrium plasmas, atmospheric jets, and medical plasmas
- Contamination transport, electrostatic return, and bakeout analysis
- Code optimization, parallelization, and custom data visualization tools
- Development of research-oriented interactive websites
You can learn more about us and our work on our projects page, and also from our past publications. Please contact us if you have any additional questions or would like to submit an RFP. You will also find us @particleincell and on Google+.
On this site you will also find a popular scientific computing blog, where you will find articles discussing topics relevant to plasma physics and rarefied gas modeling, as well as code optimization, and data analysis. You can subscribe to start receiving blog updates via email. Simply enter your email address below and press Enter to subscribe.