Particle In Cell Consulting LLC is a Virginia-based company specializing in development of scientific tools for the plasma physics, rarefied gas, and spacecraft contamination communities. We specialize in the following:
- Development of plasma simulation codes using the Particle In Cell (PIC) method
- Analysis of molecular gas dynamics including venting and transport analysis
- Supporting spacecraft thermal vacuum testing and component bakeouts
- Performing analysis of contamination transport and electrostatic return
- Optimizing existing codes, and performing parallelization utilizing modern cloud services
- Developing interactive websites using technologies such as HTML5 and webGL
- Assisting with organizing technical conferences and workshops
We are currently hiring a web developer experienced with HTML5 and WebGL, ideally located in the Northern Virginia area, for a temporary position. Please see our Craigslist ad for more info.
You can learn more about us and our work on our projects page, and also from our past publications. Please contact us if you have any additional questions or would like to submit an RFP. You will also find us @particleincell and on LinkedIn.
This site also features a popular scientific computing blog, where you will find articles discussing topics relevant to plasma physics and rarefied gas modeling, as well as code optimization, and data analysis. You can subscribe to start receiving blog updates via email. Simply enter your email address below and press Enter to subscribe.