Particle In Cell Consulting LLC is a Virginia-based company specializing in providing engineering services to the electric propulsion, space environments, and contamination control communities. We specialize in the following:
- Development of plasma simulation codes using the PIC and MHD methods
- Modeling vacuum chamber environment and supporting thermal vacuum testing
- Performing analysis of contamination transport and electrostatic return
- Optimizing simulation codes and performing parallelization studies
- Regularly offering on-line courses on a wide range of topics
- Developing interactive websites using technologies such as HTML5 and webGL
- Assisting with organizing technical conferences and workshops
You can learn more about us and our work on our projects page, and also from our past publications. Please contact us if you have any additional questions or would like to submit an RFP. You will also find us @particleincell and on LinkedIn.
This site also features a popular scientific computing blog, where you will find articles discussing topics relevant to plasma physics and rarefied gas modeling, as well as code optimization, and data analysis. You can subscribe to start receiving blog updates via email. Simply enter your email address below and press Enter to subscribe.