Particle In Cell Consulting LLC is a small California-based business providing services to the electric propulsion, space environment, and contamination control communities. We specialize in:
- Performing molecular and particulate contamination transport analyses for vacuum or aerospace industries
- Simulating pumping speed and pressure distribution in vacuum chambers
- Modeling particle-based instruments such as ion spectrometers, electrostatic analyzers, or ion gauges
- Simulating spacecraft-environment interaction arising from electric plasma thrusters
- Development of plasma and rarefied gas simulation codes based on the Particle In Cell (PIC), Direct Simulation Monte Carlo (DSMC), and/or CFD/MHD methods
- Assisting with general scientific computing needs such as optimization, parallelization, and data analysis
This site also contains a scientific computing blog. Stay updated by subscribing below.